Click Photos to Enlarge – Tactical Belt Photo Bottom of this Page
Need Help or Info? – CEO@RazorRazor.com or 414-333-3300
2″ Wide Razor Machete Blade – Concealed – Survival
- Overview – Easy to Use with Some Practice – The 2.25″ wide BeltMachete, is a containment system for the 2.0″ wide by 24″ to 30″ long RazorMachete cutting tool. The RazorMachete encircles your waist in comfort; it is concealed inside a black Nylon Tactical Battle Belt as “it rides” at or above your belt line. (Padded Battle Belt Optional) The RazorMachete is totally hidden and concealed, and “safely secured/retained” inside our patented belt containment system…known as a Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System. Taking the belt off is the recommended method to safely remove a sharp RazorMachete; however well trained LE/MIL can simply twist the belt releasing the handle…deploying the complete RazorMachete in one sub-second fluid motion. From the outside, the “Belt and Containment System” appears to be a normal tactical battle belt.
- Verbose – Yes, we could use a lot less words describing our products; however, as design engineers we have a penchant for detail, and perfection.
- IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ – Important for a correct Fit – The 2.25″ wide nylon BeltMachete System is designed for the secure retention of the 2.0″ wide RazorMachete blade, and is a very comfortable system to wear. The total length of the RazorMachete needs to be a minimum of 4″-5″ less than the measurement around your waist or torso area. Your waist/torso measurement should be taken where you intend to wear the BeltMachete System. (The 2.25″ wide nylon BeltMachete System will also easily accommodate the 1.5″ wide APEX RazorMachete)
- Military Application – MOLLE Padded Battle Belt – The BeltMachete System integrates perfectly with any of the padded battle belt options. The introduction of the RazorMachete into a padded battle belt will give the belt greater support and increased comfort for load-bearing MOLLE Systems; distributing the weight more evenly…yet taking advantage of the natural elastic comfort derived from a flexible spring steel blade. (Not too tight…not too loose) If we were to combine a Kevlar padded battle belt with a spring steel RazorMachete; this would add another level of ballistic protection where typical body armor does not cover.
- Torso Area Defined – Placement of BeltMachete: First determine the location on your waist or torso area; exactly where you intend to secure the “BeltMachete System/Tactical Battle Belt” to your person. Since the “BeltMachete/Tactical Battle Belt” does not run through your belt loops; you will need to measure the MAXIMUM girth / dimension around your torso or waist area. Your maximum girth dimension will depend upon your choice for the final location of the BeltMachete System, and the type of clothing you would typically wear. (For best results, measure with a cloth tape measure or string…if a string, mark off string and measure string against a ruler) If you intend to wear the BeltMachete System over coats or heavy winter clothing; you must take that maximum measurement, or you will literally come up short.
- There is no “right or wrong” location to place the BeltMachete System. Example: LE/MIL may wear the BeltMachete/Tactical Battle Belt at belt level, and over another belt or inner belt; while civilians may find the soft area of the waist (Just above the belt line) more comfortable, and convenient.
- The wider nylon Tactical Battle Belts at 2.25″; may be more comfortable to wear than the narrow 1.65″ wide leather belt. Some find that wearing the wide Nylon Tactical Battle belt just above the belt-line area of the waist to be more comfortable. However, the 1.65″ wide leather belt; is the only concealable BeltMachete System capable of going through belt-loops. (The 2.25″ Battle Belt DOES NOT go through belt loops)
- If you prefer a totally concealed and hidden BeltMachete system; that looks like a normal leather belt…please review our 1.5″ wide APEX RazorMachete… with the 1.65″ wide leather belt and containment system.
- 2.0″ RazorMachete – Survival Tactical – The 2″ wide Light Weight Class and Middle Weight Class RazorMachete may look like a “typical” machete; but looks are deceiving. This is where “typical” ends and the “Future of large concealed Edged Weapons / Tools begin”. This large RazorMachete is not only totally concealed; but is a superior cutting/survival tool as well…that will out-perform other machetes with effortless / fatigueless cutting. Even while under the most severe and treacherous conditions; our patented BeltMachete Containment System…is guaranteed to ensure the RazorMachete’s safe and secure retention…preventing the accidental deployment, loss or separation from this indispensable tool.
- 2″ RazorMachete – Light Weight & Middle Weight – Skill Level Defined – The 2″ RazorMachete is probably the easiest RazorMachete to use in a variety of environments and the easiest to “bend & secure” around the waist area…perfect for the novice/beginner to even the expert. As the blade becomes longer it also becomes heavier; but also, more flexible…making a long blade easier to “bend and secure” into the belt containment system.
- Cutting Ability – Light Weight vs Middle Weight – The 2″ Wide RazorMachete mono-blade is available in two major categories; the Light Weight Class and the Middle Weight Class. Blade length, weight, and thickness are compared at the bottom of this page.
- Light Weight Class RazorMachete – The Light Weight Class blades are .035″ thick and are available in lengths of 24″ and 26″. The light weights were designed for small waists and as a “Light Duty” tool. Light Weights are perfect for tall grass, vines, light brush, small branches, foliage, and vegetation. They are capable of cutting down small saplings, small-medium branches, and 80% of what the average camper, hiker, and survivalist will encounter. Their primary focus of this tool is to promote hours of fatiqueless cutting…due to the light weight machete/tool design. However, the longer 28″ and 30″ Middle Weight Class RazorMachete’s (See below) will be a more effective cutting tool.
- Middle Weight Class RazorMachete – The Middle Weight Class RazorMachete is .042″ thick and are available in lengths of 26″, 28″, and 30″. This version of the RazorMachete is considered a Medium Duty “plus tool”…supporting our concept of a fatiqueless / effortless cutting tool. Although the Middle Weight Blade is not designed to cut down large trees; it approaches the durability of a heavy-duty tool…it is as thick as our Heavy Weight Class. It will cut tall grass, heavier branches, brush, vegetation, vines, including saplings, very small trees, and 90% of what the average camper, hiker, and survivalist will encounter. (See weight classifications at bottom of page)
- Tool & Weapon – With a sharp blade and proper training; the 2.0″-wide RazorMachete can be a formidable tactical cutting weapon. However, it is not a thrusting weapon with the 45-degree angle point. With an optional 21-degree angle needle nose point…keeping the overall at or below 28″; the 2.0″ wide RazorMachete is capable of thrusting.
- Concealment, and Belt Options: The standard 2.0″-wide RazorMachete is totally concealed in our patented 2.25″ wide specially designed military / tactical nylon battle belt. All belt systems encircle your waist/torso area in comfort; with our patented Flexible Linked Containment Rail System.
- Other Belt Options – The 2.0″-wide RazorMachete may be used with the wider 2.75″-wide battle belt: ONLY WHEN a safety nylon inner sheath is installed. See other pages for specifications regarding the 2.75″-wide nylon battle belt.
- Handle Width Options – All RazorMachete handles are manufactured 1.5″ wide; but handles widths may be specially ordered at 1.25″ for smaller hands. (Extra cost for custom manufactured handle) We do not recommend reducing the handle width of the longer 30″ RazorMachete Middle Weight. The 30″ middle weight needs a 1.5″ wide handle/grip; this is needed to support the weight of the longer blade.
- Belt Loops: You do not wear the BeltMachete System through your belt loops. The tactical battle belt may be worn at the “belt-line” over an existing belt or with an inner belt similar to a police duty-belt. The BeltMachete system (Tactical 2.25″ or the 2.75″ nylon Battle Belt) may also be worn at the “soft tissue waist area” just above the “belt line area” of the torso…either on the outside of your shirt, on the outside of your jacket, or on the outside of a heavy coat.
- Flexible Linked Containment Rail System – Containment clips MUST cover the entire sharp edge of the RazorMachete. If you wish to achieve sub-second deployments; you may need to “dull” part of the sharp edge…this will reduce the number of containment clips needed in the system…increasing deployment speed. Limiting the number of containment clips will reduce resistance…allowing sub-second deployments. (Important: Limiting the number of containment clips may also reduce the secure retention of the RazorMachete and its sharp blade. It will then be mandatory to install the “L-Clip” which will secure the handle and eliminate an accidental RazorMachete release)
- Body Contour System – If fitted properly, the BeltMachete is an “auto-adjusting” system; within reason, the BeltMachete System conforms to the “contour” of your specific anatomy and body type.
- Blade – Blades are sold “non-sharp” for liability reasons. (Training and practice with a dull blade are an absolute necessity – training with a sharp blade may cause serious injury, or death) Sharpening information and services are provided in e-mails after purchase.
- “Katana Curve” – The RazorMachete was designed with a very slight “Katana Curve”. Our proprietary “Katana Curve” is unique to our design; while holding the sharp edge of the RazorMachete down (Towards earth) …the RazorMachete blade curves very slightly from “left to right“…rather than “up & down” as in the Japanese Katana.
- Weight Class Explained – Weight Class is a relative term. Although some of our RazorMachete blades may be lighter than other machetes available on the market; the RazorMachete is “Long, Light, Thin and Fast”…compared to other machetes. Thus, the RazorMachete will out-perform our competition.
2″ Wide Razor Machete Specs – Sold Not Sharp
Light Weight Class
- 24″ RazorMachete – Light Weight Class Specs: 2.0” Wide x .035″ Thick @ 8 Ounces
- 26″ RazorMachete – Light Weight Class Specs: 1.5” Wide x .035″ Thick @ 9 Ounces
- The Light Weight Class RazorMachete was designed as an extremely light-weight tool. Due to the combination of a blade that is both lighter and shorter…it is limited to the designation of a light duty tool. Light Weights were designed to fit small waist sizes, and are great for the novice/beginner.
Middle Weight Class
- 26″ RazorMachete – Middle Weight Class Specs: 2.0″ Wide x .042″ Thick @ 10.5 Ounces
- 28″ RazorMachete – Middle Weight Class Specs: 2.0″ Wide x .042″ Thick @ 11.4 Ounces
- 30″ RazorMachete – Middle Weight Class Specs: 2.0″ Wide x .042″ Thick @ 12 Ounces
- The Middle Weight Class RazorMachete is the perfect blend between the Heavy Weight and Light Weight Classes. The Middle Weight RazorMachete is a good choice for a machete survival and weapon system. It is a good choice for the beginner to the expert.
Belt Machete Survival System Package Contains
- RazorMachete, Belt & Containment System are All Included in Purchase – See Below
- RazorMachete (One machete – not sharp) – 1075/1095 specially tempered high carbon spring steel.
- Choose Length, Weight Class, and Coating from Drop Down List
- 24″-26″ Light Weight Class .035″ thick mono-blade (Choose “Bare Metal” or “Black Powder Coat”)
- 26″-30″ Middle Weight Class .042″ thick mono-blade (Choose “Bare Metal” or “Black Powder Coat”
- Side Release Buckle – Triple Cop Lock is Standard – 100% Acetal military grade plastic material. (The Cobra 100% aluminum buckle is available upon request at an additional cost)
- Containment System – Lightweight Flexible Linked Containment Rail System. (Patented)
- Notched Tool for Slot in Barrel Nut – Special notched tool allows for easy installation of barrel nuts.
- Hardware and Instructions – Containment system hardware & instructions.
- Guaranteed for Life Against Catastrophic Failure – Highest quality 1075/1095 high carbon spring steel; has allowed the RazorMachete to attain a near indestructible reputation.
- Military Style – 2.25″ Wide Tactical Nylon Belt – Image Below – 100% Nylon – heavy duty – extra thick nylon. The 2.25″ wide Tactical Nylon Belt works with the 1.5″-wide, and 2.0″-wide RazorMachete Blade.
Clicking on “Tactical Belt” below opens in a different page – Back arrow only! If you X-Out…you may close the entire RazorRazor website.
Massachusetts, California, & New York – Please Read Legal Disclaimer – Click Here