Click Photo to Enlarge
Need Help or Info? CEO@RazorRazor.com or 414-333-3300
BeltSword – RazorSword “Feather & Light Weights”
- Overview – Light Weight Class – Very Easy to Use – The 1.65″ wide BeltSword System, is a containment system for the 1.5″ wide by 24″ to 31″ long RazorSword weapon. The RazorSword encircles your waist in total comfort; it is concealed inside a black leather belt as it goes through your belt loops. The RazorSword is totally hidden and concealed, and “safely secured/retained” inside our patented belt containment system…known as a Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System. A simple twist the belt will release the handle…followed by an instant “draw and strike” of the RazorSword onto the target…”draw and strike” in one sub-second fluid motion. From the outside, the “Belt and Containment System” appears to be a normal casual black leather belt.
- Verbose –Yes, we could use a lot less words describing our products; however, as design engineers we have a penchant for detail, and perfection.
- IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ– Important for a Correct Fit – The total overall length of the APEX RazorSword needs to be a minimum of 4″-5″ less than your waist size. You must measure through your belt loops with a cloth tape measure or string; while wearing a heavy denim like shirt. Belt and pants sizes do not give an accurate measurement for the Flexible Linked Containment Rail System that is attached to our custom leather or tactical belt.
- Feather Weight and Light Weight RazorSword Blades – There are two major blade classifications / types on this page for ordering. Feather-Weight Class weapons in lengths of 24”, 26”, or 29” …and… the Light-Weight Class weapon at a length of 31″. RazorSwords on this page are of a Mono-Blade design and construction. (Mono-Blade construction is one single spring steel blade as opposed to a Laminated-Blade…Laminated Blades consist of multiple spring steel blades…laminated together forming one much heavier blade)
- Feather Weight Class – The 24”, 26”, and 29” Feather-Weight Class blades are very light, very thin & very flexible…one of the easiest blades to bend, secure, conceal, and use…yet very comfortable to wear – developed as a defensive weapon. However, when sharpened even the Feather Weight Blade is like a massive razor-blade on steroids! (Even the sight of this blade when deployed will cause a perpetrator to “run for their life”) Feather Weights were designed to fit smaller waists, on tight jeans or pants in total comfort. Based upon an extreme thin profile; they are the easiest blade type to conceal and hide.
- Light Weight Class – The 31″ Light weight Class blade is also light, and flexible…one of the easiest blades to bend, secure, conceal, and use…yet very comfortable to wear; but The Light Weight Class Blade is considerably heavier and more rigid than Feather Weight Blades. Light Weights are an excellent defensive weapon when sharp…again a massive razor-blade on steroids! The 31″ Light Weight lacks the crushing power of APEX Blades or the Laminated Heavy Weight Blades; however, the 31″ Light Weight Class is identical to the APEX Blade… only lighter. What is lacks in weight, it more than makes up for in speed and agility.
- Handle Width Options – All sword blades and sword handles are manufactured 1.5″ wide; but handles may be specially ordered with a 1.25″ wide handle, or to your specifications (Custom handles included for an additional fee)
- Belt Loop Size Requirements: Your belt loops need to be absolutely no less than 2.0” – 2.25″ inside height to allow the BeltSword System to pass easily through your belt loops. If your belt loops are too small; a tailor can easily increase the inside height of your belt loops. (There is material “left over” at both ends of most belt loops to increase their height) Your two front belt loops are never threaded with the BeltSword Containment system – so they are not affected. See videos!
- Instant Deployment and Target Strike – A simple twist of your belt will instantly deploy the RazorSword with either a forward or reverse grip. Deployment and target strike are sub-second under stress. (Handle deployment is downward and out – handle is deployed below the belt)
- Body Contour Weapon System – The BeltSword Weapon System is a “Body Contour Weapon System that is “auto-adjusting”; it automatically fits the “body-contour” for your specific anatomy.
- RazorSword – 1075/1095 specially tempered high carbon spring steel; this is the secret to the RazorSword and its indestructible reputation. The point is a variant of the “katana-type”; however, it is designed with either the extreme 21-degree needle nose penetrating point, or upon request… an optional 45-degree point is available… the 45-degree point has more steel and this “extra steel” adds slightly more weight to the tip for enhanced cutting. If you sharpen the back of the blade (Like many Philippine swords) you now have the point geometry of a straight edge razor…a blade honed on the back spine, is the ultimate for cutting and slashing. The blade geometry and thin hard carbon steel edge… makes for a superior razor-sharp cut when properly honed.
- Blade Design & Construction – Blades are sold not sharp due to liability reasons. A totally dull blade can cut up to 1.0 inch into 1/2-inch plywood sheet. Mono-blades hold an extremely sharp edge. (If you are LE/MIL in high-threat / high-stress environments; you may consider a heavier and more rigid APEX Mono-Blade)
- Instructions Included – Installation, Use and Deployment
BWS – BeltSword Weapon System Package Contains
- RazorSword, Belt & Containment System are All Included in Purchase – See Below
- RazorSword (Sold not sharp) – 1075/1095 specially tempered high carbon spring steel
- Choose Length and Weight Class from Drop Down List Above
- Feather Weight Class – .032″ thick mono blade in 24″ and 26″ length
- Feather Weight Class – .035″ thick mono blade in 29″ length
- Light Weight Class – .042″ thick mono blade in 31″ length
- Leather Belt – 100% pure top grain cowhide leather – extra heavy duty
- Containment System – Lightweight Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System
- Notched Tool for Slotted Barrel Nut – Special notched custom tool; allows for easy installation and removal of barrel nuts that hold the containment clips to the belt.
- Hardware and Instructions – Containment system, hardware & instructions
- Guarantee for Life Against Catastrophic Failure – We use the highest quality specially tempered 1075/1095 high carbon spring steel available; this has allowed the RazorSword to attain a near indestructible reputation.
RazorSword Specs – Mono Blade – Sold Not Sharp
- 24” RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .032″ Thick @ 6 Ounces (Feather-Weight Class Weapon)
- 26” RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .032″ Thick @ 6.5 Ounces (Feather-Weight Class Weapon)
- 29” RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .035″ Thick @ 7.75 Ounces (Feather-Weight Class Weapon)
- 31” RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .042″ Thick @ 9.5 Ounces (Light-Weight Class Weapon)
- 1.5″ Wide Handle Standard: Upon request we will reduce the handle size to 1.25″ wide. The 1.25″ wide handle is a perfect fit for small hands.
- Point Type – Options – 21-degree Needle Nose Penetrating Point is standard; however, a 45-degree point is available… which is stronger / more durable and better for slashing providing the backside of the blade is honed as in many of the Philippine knives and swords.
- RazorSword – Feather Weight & Light Weight: The above blades are great “defensive weapon systems” when sharpened. However, they are not designed as an offensive thrusting weapon…unless your hand placement “choke-up’s” onto the bare (Non-sharp) part of the blade…making the blade “effectively shorter” and thus much more rigid for thrusting.
(We really have no idea how long your sharp edge should be – if you are a weapon expert and trained fighter…you will want to make the decision regarding the length of your sharp edge…you would not wish to have another weapon expert tell you how to sharpen your blade)
- Medieval Knights and Sword Fighting: Knights would “choke up onto their sword blade”…grasping part of the bare steel blade. This fighting technique was to use the pommel and tip. Knights would sharpen only the area of the blade that “will not be held by their hand”.
Massachusetts, California, & New York – Please Read Legal Disclaimer – Click Here