Click Photo to Enlarge
Need Help or Info? CEO@RazorRazor.com or 414-333-3300
BeltSword – RazorSword Laminated Heavy Weights
- BeltSword System & RazorSword Laminated Heavyweights – The BeltSword Weapon System is a containment system designed to conceal RazorSwords in various lengths, weights, and thicknesses. Laminated Blades are available in lengths of 28″, 29″, 31″ and 33″. RazorSwords are concealed and hidden in what looks like a normal leather belt. The leather belt encircles your waist in comfort – inside our patented Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System. The Laminated Heavy-Weight RazorSwords were designed to be easy to bend and secure…for such a thick and heavy blade they are very comfortable to wear due to the flexible laminations.
- Lamination Process – Laminated RazorSwords are constructed from two or more thin spring steel blades. They are laminated to form one blade with the physics of molecular adhesion. The heavyweight Laminated RazorSword is an engineering marvel; the laminated blades literally “float” on each other at the molecular level, and will not break apart. The special “floating laminations” allow for the release of spring tension energy during the bending and striking process; this guarantees the integrity of the steel…the blades are nearly indestructible. (Once or twice each year; it may be necessary to re-apply the tacky grease to the inner laminated blade surface – this easy process takes about 10-15 minutes) See simple lamination video and concrete block crushing demos.
- Attributes & Differences: The Heavyweight Laminated RazorSwords were designed to be much-much heavier and more rigid than the Feather Weight or Light Weight RazorSwords…but still easy to bend and secure. (Laminated Blades may not always be the best for thrusting; see specifications. If you prefer a more rigid blade for thrusting…yet a blade that is slightly lighter and faster; please see the Apex Predator Series) The laminated heavy weight blades are great for beginners to experts, and are easy to use!
- Belt Loops Sizing: Belt loops need to be absolutely no less than 2.0” – 2.25″ inside height to allow the belt and system to pass easily through your belt loops. If your belt loops are too small; there are many “blue jeans” that have the larger belt-loops, or find a tailor that will easily increase the inside height of your belt loops. (There is material “left over” at both ends of most belt loops to increase their height) Your two front belt loops are never threaded with the belt containment system – so they are not affected. See videos!
- BeltSword General Information – The BeltSword Weapon System (BWS) was originally designed for executive protection, self-defense, and martial arts. The BWS meets the zero compromise criteria imposed by covert operations. RazorSwords are capable of consistent sub-second deployment under stress.
- Deployment – A simple twist of your belt will instantly deploy the RazorSword with either a forward or reverse grip. (Handle deployment is “down & out” – below the belt)
- Body Contour Weapon System – The RazorSword is “auto-adjusting”; it automatically fits the “body-contour” for your specific anatomy.
- RazorSword Spring Steel – 1075/1095 the combination of the finest quality high carbon spring steel…with our proprietary heat treating and tempering process; has allowed the RazorSword a near indestructible reputation.
- RazorSword Point – The RazorSword tip is a variant of the “tanto or katana-type”; however it is designed with an extreme 21-degree angle to create a needle-nose penetrating point.
- Blade – Blades sold not sharp due to liability reasons. (A dull laminated heavyweight RazorSword can easily crush through concrete blocks) There may be no reason to initially sharpen the blade. Due to your liability; we suggest you train with a dull blade only, and sharpen the blade only if absolutely necessary.
BeltSword Weapon System Package Contains
- RazorSword, Belt & Containment System are All Included in Purchase – see Below
- RazorSword (One sword – not sharp)- 1095 specially tempered high carbon spring steel
- Choose Length and Weight Class from Drop Down List Above
- Heavy Weight Class – .064″ thick laminated blade in 28″-29″ length
- Light Heavy Weight Class – .070″ thick laminated blade in 31″ length
- Super Heavy Weight Class – .084″ thick laminated blade in 33″ length
- Leather Belt – 100% pure top grain cowhide leather – heavy duty
- Containment System – Lightweight flexible linked steel containment rail system
- Notched Flat Head Screw Driver – Special notched screw driver allow for easy installation of barrel nuts.
- Hardware and Instructions – Containment system hardware & instructions
- Guarantee for Life Against Catastrophic Failure – Highest quality 1075/1095 high carbon spring steel has allowed the RazorSword to attain a near indestructible reputation.
RazorSword Specs – Laminated Blade – Sold Not Sharp
- 28″ RazorSword Specs: 1.5″ wide x .064″ Thick @ 12 Ounces (Middle Weight) Fair Thrusting Ability – The 28″ RazorSword is designed for small waist sizes; typically a 31″, 32″, or 33″ waist size
- 29” RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .064″ Thick @ 12.6 Ounces (Middle-Weight) Thrusting Ability Fair – For waist sizes 33″ and above
- 31″ RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .070″ Thick @ 15.1 Ounces (Heavy-Weight) Thrusting Ability Fair to Good – For waist sizes 36″ and above
- 33″ RazorSword Specs: 1.5” Wide x .084″ Thick @ 1.2 Pounds / 18 Ounces (Super Heavy-Weight) Thrusting Ability Good to Very Good – For waist sizes 38″ and above
- 33″ Laminated Super Heavy Weight: (With a sharp point) is capable of good thrusting. The 29″ and 31″ Laminated blades have thrusting ability providing you have a very sharp point. Laminated blades were designed mainly as a crushing weapon with good cutting ability when sharp. (For optimum cutting and thrusting see the Apex Predator Series – Mono Blade)
- 29″, and 31″ laminated blades: To increase thrusting capabilities; #1 sharpen the tip, #2 hand placement should be all the way to the hilt. When “choking-up” on the blade; this will “shorten” blade length…making the blade much more rigid.
- Medieval Sword Fighting: Knights would “choke up” onto the sword blade…grasping part of the bare steel blade. Knights would sharpen only the area of the blade that “would not contact the hand as it grasps the bare metal blade”.
Massachusetts, California, & New York – Please Read Legal Disclaimer – Click Here