Click on Photo to Enlarge
ApexBaton – Ultra High Performance – Law Enforcement Baton (LEB)
- Extremely Important – Waist Measurement
- Your pants and/or belt size DO NOT give an accurate measurement for the “Belt Containment System”. Please measure through your belt loops with either a cloth tape measure or string. (Mark string to measure against a ruler).
- For Best results, it is IMPORTANT…while measuring through your belt loops, you also wear an undershirt and a heavier “denim like” shirt. (This combination will give us your Maximum Outside Waist Measurement “MOWM”)
- Your MOWM (Maximum Outside Waist Measurement) must be a minimum of 4-5 inches greater than the length of the APEX RazorBaton you ordered. If you intend to use the system as your Every Day Carry; a MOWM of 6-7 inches greater than the RazorBaton length is recommended.
- ApexBaton Mono Blade – A totally hidden system; concealed inside a normal looking belt. Designed to be much more rigid and slightly lighter and faster than the laminated RazorBatons. ApexBatons are longer than the RazorBaton.
- Package Description – This package includes one heavy-duty 100% leather belt, one Quick-Draw “Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System”, one Ultra High Performance ApexBaton, one notched screw driver, and instructions.
- Less Than Lethal Tool – The Law Enforcement Baton – aka Apex Predator Series – ApexBaton; is designed as a “less than lethal” tool for law enforcement and civilian protection. The long mono-blade design of the ApexBaton delivers much more power than the ineffective collapsible baton. The ApexBaton is 1.5″ wide, and the spring steel is specially tempered.
- ApexBaton Package Options – ApexBatons are available in lengths of 32″, 33″, and 34″. (Expert versions are available upon request in rigid heavy-weights; with lengths from 33″ to 40″) All systems include one High Performance ApexBaton per package.
- Law Enforcement Baton (LEB) – ApexBaton – In this package you may deploy one ultra fast ApexBaton with either a forward or reverse grip. The solid spring steel ApexBaton has greater striking power than the hollow collapsible baton. The ApexBaton is much faster to deploy than the collapsible baton.
- Belt Loop Sizing: Your belt loops need to be absolutely no less than 2.0” – 2.25″ inside height to allow the system to pass easily through your belt loops. If your belt loops are too small; a tailor can easily increase the inside height of your belt loops. (There is material “left over” at both ends of most belt loops to increase their height) Your two front belt loops are never threaded with the belt containment system – so they are not affected. See videos!
- Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System – The Quick-Draw Containment System is a patented design that allows for sub-second deployment of the ApexBaton. It is a very simple system to learn and use.
- Law Enforcement Baton – General Information – The Law Enforcement Baton (LEB) – ApexBaton is comfortable to wear; but it is more rigid than some the laminated RazorBatons. The ApexBaton behaves more like a sword; thus Eskrima Martial Arts (Philippine stick fighting) is the recommended training system. Once you master the control of the ApexBaton; it is as easy to use as a rigid baton or rigid Eskrima stick.
- Designed for Law Enforcement – LEB variants were designed at the request of elite law enforcement. Many law enforcement personnel have described how ineffective the collapsible baton may be; especially in cold weather where a perpetrator is likely to wear thick clothing. The LEB/ApexBaton is capable of consistent sub-second deployment under stress, and will strike a target in one fluid motion. You can literally “deploy and strike” a target in the same instant.
- Deployment – A simple twist of your belt will instantly deploy the ApexBaton downward and out; with either a forward or reverse grip. Consistant sub-second deployment under stress may be achieved.
- Body Contour System – The ApexBaton is “auto-adjusting”; it automatically fits the “body-contour” for your specific anatomy.
- ApexBaton – 1075/1095 specially tempered high carbon spring steel; this is the secret to the ApexBaton and its indestructible reputation. The tip of the ApexBaton is rounded as a “less than lethal” tool. The hard thin carbon spring steel delivers massive kinetic energy to incapacitate a perpetrator.
- Instructions Include – Installation, Deployment, and System Care.
Law Enforcement ApexBaton – System Package Contains
- ApexBaton – (One baton) 1075/1095 specially tempered high carbon spring steel
- Leather Belt – 100% pure top grain cowhide leather – heavy duty – extra thick
- Containment System – Lightweight Flexible Linked Steel Containment Rail System
- Notched Flat Head Screw Driver – Special notched screw driver allow for easy installation of barrel nuts.
- Hardware and Instructions – Containment system hardware & instructions
ApexBaton Specifications – Mono Blade – Rounded Safety Edge
- 32” ApexBaton Specs: 1.5” Wide x .050″ Thick @ 11.75 Ounces (Middle Weight – Mono-Blade)
- 33” ApexBaton Specs: 1.5” Wide x .050″ Thick @ 12.10 Ounces (Middle Weight – Mono-Blade)
- 34” ApexBaton Specs: 1.5” Wide x .050″ Thick @ 12.40 Ounces (Middle Weight – Mono-Blade)
- 32”-40″ ApexBaton Heavy Weights: This is a Heavy-Weight variant and a Very Rigid version of the ApexBaton – They are designed for weapon experts and trainers – Not Recommended for the Novice. Contact E-Mail: CEO@RazorRazor.com // Phone: 414-333-3300
Massachusetts, California, & New York – Please Read Legal Disclaimer – Click Here