California, Massachusetts, New York – Products are Manufactured Differently – Read entire page
DISCLAIMER: If you are not sure about the legality of any item for sale from RazorRazor LLC, or on our website, you MUST contact your local District Attorney’s Office and ask them if you can carry or own any RazorRazor weapons in your state. Just Google, use the phone book, or the operator and call them. Many states allow you to own suspected items but not to carry them. Suspected items are not to be used as weapons or to cause bodily harm or damage to personal property in any way. It is YOUR responsibility to know the law before you order. It is the responsibility of the buyer, NOT THE SELLER, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession and use of any item on this site – we cannot possibly keep track of over 40,000 weapons control laws. All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Also, any attempt of entrapment by any law enforcement agency will be met with swift legal action. RazorRazor will not be held liable for the misuse of any product listed on this website. For International Orders, please check with your Local County and Country officials or law enforcement to see if legal in your area, it is YOUR responsibility to know your laws before ordering.
California, Massachusetts, New York
In some states concealed carry laws will allow you to carry certain weapons legally; however it is your legal obligation to determine the laws as they may apply to the weapon(s) you decide to order from RazorRazor.
Important Note – Manufacturing Differences
In Massachusetts, California, and New York, we ship the BeltSword Weapon System not fully assembled. It is only after you move from the states of CA, MA, or NY; then and only then is it legal to assemble the system into a functioning BeltSword Weapon System, RazorMachete, RazorKatana, RazorRuler, or Law Enforcement Baton. (Certain local, state or federal law enforcement; may be exempt from the state laws of CA, MA, or NY)
RazorDagger & Double RazorDagger Weapon System
In California, Massachusetts, and New York states; it may be illegal to possess a knife or dagger that is double edged. To these states we ship only a single edged weapon; however once you leave the suspected states above; you could easily sharpen the second edge. You will then have a perfect looking and perfect functioning double edged weapon.
BeltSword Weapon System
There are a number of states in which a functioning BeltSword Weapon System may be illegal to own or assemble. The suspected states are Massachusetts, California, and New York. In Canada it may also be illegal.
Due to the laws in the states of Massachusetts, California, and New York; we ship the leather belt that attaches to the containment system not assembled. We recognize that some people may eventually leave the above states; in which case the system may be assembled. We highly recommend that you do not assemble the BeltSword Weapon System if you are currently living in the states of Massachusetts, California, or New York. The mere act of owning such a system may be illegal.
In Massachusetts, California, and New York to comply with their law you must…
- Have left the state of Massachusetts, or stated of California, or state of New York; after physically arriving in a different state…you may then assemble the system, or…
- Obtain written permission from your local District Attorney’s office giving you permission to own and assemble the BeltSword Weapon System, or…
- Be a Federal, State, or Local Law Enforcement authorized to own the BeltSword Weapon System (BWS)…or
- Have the legal right to order our weapons. Once you order the BWS; you are implicit…that you have the right to legally do so.
Massachusetts, California, and New York
- In the states above, a RazorSword itself is perfectly legal to own as a collector’s item; as long as you do not attempt to conceal it, or hide it on your person, or attempt to create a concealed BeltSword Weapon System, or use the RazorSword as a weapon against any person. (Sharpening both edges of the RazorSword may make it illegal)
- In the states above, the containment clips and hardware are legal to own, to mount on a wall or other surface; as long as you do not attempt use the containment clips to conceal the RazorSword, or to hide the RazorSword on your person, or to create a concealed BeltSword Weapon System, or to use the RazorSword as a weapon against any person.
- The leather belt is legal to own; as long as you do not attempt to attach the containment system to the belt in an effort to conceal the RazorSword, or hide the RazorSword on your person, or to create a concealed BeltSword Weapon System, or to use RazorSword as a weapon against any person.
In order for the BeltSword Weapon System to Function: You need to assemble the containment system (clips) onto the leather belt; only this will allow the BWS to operate. If you have any doubts regarding your local laws; DO NOT ASSEMBLE THE BELTSWORD INTO AN OPERATIONAL WEAPON SYSTEM!
- CA, MA, and NY may prohibit even the ownership of a functioning BeltSword Weapon System. Example: Cane Swords are illegal in CA, MA, NY (Laws apply only to law abiding citizens; because criminals will carry any weapon they want…leaving law abiding citizens defenseless)
- We ship a non-operational version of the BeltSword Weapon System to CA, MA, NY. RazorDaggers and Double RazorDaggers are also compliant; as the weapon is a single edge. (Example: A letter opener with two edges would be illegal in CA, MA, and NY if both edges were sharp; as it would then be classified as a double edged weapon
- Once you leave CA, MA, or NY you can assemble the containment system into a functioning BeltSword Weapon System.
- DO NOT ASSEMBLE THE SYSTEM WHILE YOU LIVE IN CA, MA, NY!
- If you wear the BeltSword Weapon System concealed in CA, MA, OR NY; you are definitely in violation of the law
- It is up to you to contact your local District Attorney to determine the legality of any and all weapons.
- Should you have any questions regarding the legality of a RazorRazor weapon in your state – STOP! DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER! Call your local district attorney’s office.